Magic Spanner Ltd was founded in April 2016 by Martin Woffindin.
We provide coaching for cyclists, cycle maintenance and we also have an online shop here on our website.
Our mission: To help cyclists achieve their goals and reach their full potential.
The term ‘Magic Spanner’ comes from the situation in cycling racing when a mechanic in a support car appears to be making an adjustment to a bike but in reality is giving the rider a push to help them get back into the peloton.
We are based in Burnley, Lancashire.
He has been racing since 2002. He started doing cyclocross racing and in 2003 started racing on the track and on the road as an U12. He is currently at cat 2 rider on the road riding for Secret Training and using Magic Spanner bikes. He has been doing various national level road races and town centre races during the season. He races on the track and has finished in the top 15 in the National Championships for the Points and Scratch races. He does cyclocross during the winter doing the North West League finishing in the top 3 in the league 7 times, also competing in the National Trophy Series and National Championships.
- BA Sports Coaching degree
- British Cycling Level 2 Cycling coach
- British Cycling Level 2 Track coach
- British Cycling Level 2 Road and Time Trial coach
- British Cycling Level 2 Cyclocross coach
- Cytech level 2 Cycle Mechanic
- NSIQ Bikeability Instructor
- Emergency First Aid at work
- British Cycling Assistant Circuit Race Commissaire