Terms and Conditions
Magic Spanner reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time. By use of this website you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
- Once an order has been placed it can’t be changed.
- Orders can be cancelled anytime until it has been processed.
- All products will be securely packed before shipping.
- If a product arrives damaged or broken to get a refund or replacement it must be returned to Magic Spanner unopened in its original packaging before any refund or replacement can be given. Please provide a photo of it in an email to us.
- Please provide a reason for returning an item. (eg. wrong size, damaged by post service, wrong colour)
- The product must be returned unopened in it’s original packaging to receive a replacement or refund.
- Postage costs are to be covered by the customer for returned products, we recommend tracked delivery.
- If the coaching session is cancelled by us we will reschedule it for a later date, if you can’t attend the rescheduled date then you will have the option of a full refund or to change to another coaching course.
- If you cancel your booking within 48 hours of the coaching session you won’t get a refund.
- You take part in the coaching session at your own risk, we cannot be held responsible for any injuries that may be sustained during a coaching session. If you crash you only have yourself to blame.
- Make sure your bike is suitable for the session you are doing and it’s in full working order (both brakes must be working, tyres pumped up etc).
- You must wear a helmet during the coaching session when riding your bike.
- You must wear/bring appropriate clothing for the weather.
- We only accept payments in GBP (£).
- We use PayPal to collect and process payments, you will be taken to PayPal website to process the payment.
- We accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express as payment methods.
- More info about PayPal here: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security
- We cannot be held responsible for poorly assembled products or improper use that have resulted in injury of any kind. Please follow manufacturers instructions on how to assemble and use your product. If you assemble it yourself we recommend you take it to a bike shop to be checked by a qualified mechanic.
Cycle Maintenance and Servicing
- You will be advised if the bike is unsafe to use and what needs doing to make it safe, we cannot be held responsible for any injuries sustained from using a bike we have said is ‘unsafe to use’.
- All repairs and servicing will be carried out by a Cytech Level 2 qualified mechanic.
- We will not share you personal details with anyone. These details will only be used for purchasing products and services from us.
- You can request a copy of the details we have about you by using our contact form.
Registered in England: 10151803